Monday, November 9, 2009

Eye Candy

There are lots of things that are good for the soul. For me, this can be chocolate, a mouth-water-ing dessert, ice cream ... but I recently found candy that will not add inches to my already abundant self, my `eye' candy. 


So for you ladies out there, who want sugar-high without the calories, here is some eye candy for your soul. 


Just don't lick your computer screens.





Pictures are my copyright from the recent Malaysian International Fashion Week.




2 comments:

  1. Damnit!!! If M doesn't invite me for the next one....I'm gonna SMACK him!!!! GGGrrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. if M doesnt invite me for the next one i will smack him too LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ....

    shereen FYI we wont lick the screen but just make sure u have a napkin on whenever u r looking at those pics hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete