Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Face Shop White Mask Nose Pack (below RM20)

My first experience with a nose mask was Kao Biore's pore pack. It was pretty awesome when you pull off the mask and see all the little white heads and black heads all stuck to the little white strip. 


Today, I found the Face Shop White Mask Nose Pack. The substance suspiciously reminds me of the white paste found on the Biore's pore pack, only difference is that you can squeeze the paste and spread whenever the problem areas are. I think it is quite effective but you need to put a thick layer on because it is rather painful pulling out a thin layer. My nose and chin felt really tight after after. I would give this 3 out of 5. 


Pros: It does clean, definitely pulls out the white heads and black heads.
Cons: Messy if you are not careful





No comments:

Post a Comment