Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wing Heong will now be Thin Heong

Serenity. That's how I felt today. Woke up to the daily routine of getting the kids up and ready for school. Then my day started. Went to get Somchai at the hotel, hopped over to Jalan Imbi to buy sweet meat. 


Wing Heong since 1972 and the other shop with the same name??? How? Which is the better one? I had to walk into two shops. So I surveyed the shop on the left (the one from 1972) and the one on the right. The one on the right had more variety but the meat looked really dry and fatty. So I went back to the one on the right, and bought a 1kg pack. Was right. The one that I bought was more succulent. Anyway, Wing Heong on the right (since 1972) will change its name to Thin Heong next month.





No comments:

Post a Comment